Do you want to change your mood?
make music with new meaning, with us
At Beat Identity musicians make the real difference. Our music-made know-how meets our contemporary curiosity, bringing us to constantly research the panorama for the next new talent. As we do so, we keep up our collaborations with the first-class musicians we have already had the pleasure to work and share our vision with.
Arkady is a Russian musician and composer based in Moscow.
- An extra-talented modular synthesizer user and programmer
- Piano and bass are on his instrument list
Benjamin is an American composer.
- A thriving 15 year in cartoon television networks
- A pretty intense musician, he plays the piano, guitar, bass, drums and vibraphone
- His TV production curriculum boasts cartoon confidence with clients such as Cartoon Network, PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Toon Disney, Discovery Channel, Disney Junior and Boomerang
- On the film production side, he has created original music for more than 30 cartoon trailers
- A degree at Berklee College of Music in Boston
Boris is a producer, composer, and mixing n’ mastering engineer based in New York.
- More than 20 years of experience in the music industry
- Owner of a myriad of modern and vintage audio equipment in his private mixing studio in Long Island
- As part of the electronic duo, Moscow Grooves Institute, he has composed and recorded 7 albums
- A super in music writer and sound designer for TV series, theater plays and TV commercials for brands such as Wrigley and Head & Shoulders
- He has a band: Boris has played in Russia, Japan, France, Poland, the Baltic states, Ukraine, Romania and Germany
- Oh, with his band he reached the finals of the Best East European Electronic Band contest organized by Radio France Internationale
- A Bachelor in Diplomacy and International Relations at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations in 1997
- A Bachelor of Arts in Audio Engineering at the SAE Institute in London (UK) in 2013
- A Master of Music in Music Technology in 2018 and an Advanced Certificate in Tonmeister Studies in 2019, both obtained at NYU Steinhardt
- The live electronic performance at the Goatika Ethnic project, alongside mega musicians aka the percussionist Pete Lockett (Bjork) and the bass player Tony Levin (King Crimson and Peter Gabriel)
- The opening act for David Gahan (Depeche Mode) and Massive Attack with his band
Brian is a Portuguese musician based in New Jersey.
- A remarkable taste for Indie Folk music
- An authentic multi-instrumentalist with banjo, guitar, drums and French horn expertise
- A French horn player rarity in today’s popular music
- A multitracking aficionado who plays all of the above in his tracks
Crystal is a composer and excellent acoustic guitar player from Nashville.
• An early bird in the guitar world, she performed with various bands throughout high school and college
• As a writing and producing powerhouse with an unpredictable personality, she shifted to producing full time as fast as lightning
• She then explained her attraction to sound savoir-fair as “I always loved music, but then I learned to love sound”
Hanan is a producer, sound engineer, vocal coach and multi-instrumentalist.
• A popping popular figure with a seamless style from the stage to the studio and a luxurious list of musical collabs
• Co-producing and mixing music (theme songs included) for NBC’s Girls5Eva, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Mr. Mayor
• Curating the sound design for Before Anythang by Cash Money Records is just another ace up his sleeve
• Soon enough his music producing skills will grace the larger public’s ears through the upcoming Netflix comedy series Mulligan, Girls5Eva (season 2), Mr. Mayor (season2), as well as through the Paramount Pictures musical, Mean Girls
• His work with Alicia Keys, Jeff Richmond/Tina Fey and J.Cole speaks volumes
• Another cool set of credits comes from collaborating with Kanye West, Bonnie Raitt, Carole King, Ellie Goulding,
Lenny Kravitz, Nick Jonas, Liam Payne, Rita Ora, Charlie Puth… just to name a few
• As a mixing engineer, Hanan has made his sound work for artists Anthony Hamilton, Sara Bareilles and Lalah
Industrial Kid is a producer based in Los Angeles.
• A total veteran, the musical tastes of this extra DJ are older than most of his aficionados
• His early influences include 80s New Wave, Industrial, Goth and Metal genres as well as early 90s Acid-Rave
• Today, his music is a mega mix of all of the above but somehow still a tribute to his first love, Techno (hence the name Industrial Kid)
Joseph is an American musician based in Brooklyn.
- A pretty extensive range of music styles
- A pro at musical improvisation
- Music theory is among his competencies
- His performances at special events
- A degree in music with a focus on piano at Berklee College of Music, Boston, without forgetting the likes of composition, arranging, performing, songwriting, business and electronic production
- Improvisation at the Atlanta Institute of Music and Media College
- At the Blue Note Jazz Club in Milan
- At The Iridium and Smalls Jazz Club in New York
Mackie is a musician and composer from Cap-Haïtien in Haiti, based in Brooklyn.
- A great guitar player and first-rate drummer
- A real wonder when it comes to drum machine programming
The Roots and the Spanish singer, Rosalia.
Marco is a DJ, producer and remixer from Verona based in Milan, Italy.
- Electronic music is his first love, together with producing it
- His music style mixes Detroit techno, early minimal and micro house with a pure Italian touch
- When starting out, he published his tracks with different labels using different nicknames every time
- His musical maturity came through playing around the local disco scene (AlterEgo, Berfi’s, Dorian Gray, Orange Disco Club in Verona)
- Following a first encounter in 2016 with the duo, Flashmob, – the “Need in Me” hit band of 2011 – Marco went on to become their PA, Tour Manager, Label Manager and A&R of Flashmob Records (2019)
- Flashmob gave him the opportunity to play worldwide, expanding his vision and experience of electronic music
- Label Manager of Beatraxx Records by Stefano Fontana (Stylophonic)
His label collabs count MadTech by Kerri Chandler, Traum by Jacqueline Reinhold and Riley Reinhold, Beatraxx by Stefano Fontana (aka Stylophonic), Paul’s Boutique Music by Paolo Martini, Whoyostro, Flashmob Records and… you get the idea.
Mestizo is a musician, producer and DJ born and raised in Yonkers, New York.
- A budding musician since the age of 3, playing the classical violin following the Suzuki method
- A versatile session violinist
- A club DJ with a thing for Hip Hop, House and Latin beats
Wiz Khalifa, Dave East, Meek Mill, among others.
Paul is an American musician based in New York.
- An all-in-one music master: producer, composer and songwriter
- An habitué of the American national radio sector working for the likes of NPR, WNYC and WNBC
- He has created jingle and soundtrack packs for corporate and broadcasting companies
- He has also written music for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon
Peter is an American Pop musician and composer based in New York.
- A multi-instrumentalist with piano, trumpet and harmonica at his hands
- A degree at the prestigious Berklee College of Music in Boston
Lana Del Rey is on the list.
Roberto is an Italian professional audio engineer, musician and composer based in New York.
- A 25-year experience in recording, editing and mixing
- As savvy as it gets in Music Production, Sound Engineering, Audio Technology and Music Technology
- A timing, rhythm and pitch boss
- Critical music analysis as well as acoustic and electronic equipment know-how are part of the pack
- Top time management, organizational skills and social media content creation finish it off
Depeche Mode, Giorgio Moroder, Sting and Jovanotti.
Scott is a British musician based in Brooklyn.
- A raging reggaeton and moombahton music connoisseur and DJ
- A self-taught, self-made musician
- Super specialized in synths and percussions
- He is particularly focused on details and excels at making things happen
Tom is a musician of Italian origin born in New Jersey and based in Long Island City.
- More than 19 years in the music business and still counting
- An all-around artist who’s a guitar player, a songwriter and an audio engineer
- Guitar instructor at the School of Rock and songwriter instructor at the APAC in New Jersey
- A degree in Music Composition at Boston’s Berklee College of Music
- Theory and Composition at the Montclair State University of New Jersey
Victor is an A-list Mexican producer hailing from Atlanta, Georgia.
- He moved to the US at the age of 5 and started producing music at 16 on an old school laptop
- He taught himself composition through Fruity Loops, Ableton and a 16-key MIDI keyboard
- A unique composer, he loves to use a wide range of textures, instruments and top techniques
Walter is an American musician based in Staten Island.
- A classical music king
- Piano and cello are his go-to instruments
- A very experienced orchestra presence, playing with the Seattle Symphony, the Oklahoma City Philharmonic, the Olympia Symphony Orchestra and the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- His music culture also includes writing and arranging music
- A Bachelor of Music in Performance at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music
Washington is a young and greatly skilled Brazilian-American musician and composer based in New York.
- A multi-faceted instrument player who has fun with the guitar, the piano, the bass , the drums and percussions too
Bebel Alberto, Caetano Veloso as well as the audacious Black Eyed Peas.
We strongly respect and believe in music, and in those who make it, which is why Beat Identity commissions professionals directly to develop its catalog and custom tracks for its clients.
If you’re a professional musician and want to collaborate with us, playing your talent away to build the next sound experience together, drop us a line.Sounds like me